Japanese baseball is as much a reflection of that country’s culture as American baseball is for the United States.
There are many unique aspects of Japanese baseball that give it a distinct charm and character:
Commentators citing the blood type of a player (with the belief that it impacts performance), colorful balloon releases during the seventh inning stretch, umpires practicing calls during pre-game warm-ups. These and countless other nuances make Japanese baseball a one-of-a-kind experience.
Japanese baseball is more than a game; it is a reflection of the culture of an entire nation. And, with baseball, it is a place where Japanese and American cultures come together.
- A detailed itinerary with an engaging combination of stadiums, teams, targeted sightseeing and outings, the result of which will give you a cost-effective and in-depth personal tour of Japan like no other.
- Business class hotels with modern facilities.
- All in-country ground travel including taxi, subway, rail and high-speed bullet train.
- Best available game seats.
- Additional sightseeing at little or no cost to you.
- Visits with local baseball and Japanese friends.
- Detailed airport arrival and departure instructions.
- Scheduling flexibility. Want to come early or stay late? We can help you plan that.
- Translation and travel desk services.
- Thorough pre-departure information.
- A truly remarkable time.
Not included: Airfare, airport transfer and most meals.